What is Rent-to-own flooring?
Why did we decide to create the rent-to-own flooring model for Homeowners and Renters alike?
In today’s world, where so many of us don’t own our own space, in fact, most of us are renting and that’s okay. However renting usually means you’re restricted to the type of home improvements you can make to your space, plus, why spend your hard-earned money making home improvements to a place that isn’t yours?
For as little as R350/12months, you can own new flooring!
Quite simply, we would like those renting to still have some say in the final furnishings of their space while also creating an affordable payment option for our homeowner customers!
We will come and install your selected vinyl or laminate flooring on top of the current floor covering without causing any damage. The flooring then belongs to you!
Should you relocate, we will come and uplift and refit the flooring in your new space.
If you need more flooring for the new space – because it’s bigger, we can organise the additional flooring in the same colour.
How does Rent-to-own flooring work?
- Select the flooring option below that suits your style and budget.
- Select a colour and enter your measurements – you can even use your steps, no tape measure required.
- Proceed to checkout, where you select PayFast as your payment method. – Don’t forget to add Fitment from the Cart page.
- You will be redirected to the PayFast payment gateway for secure transaction.
- Here, you are given the option to select Mobicred as your payment method. (you will need to have a Mobicred account, you can sign up here)
- Mobicred will carry the cost of your purchase for you to pay back in affordable monthly instalments.
- We arrive on a date that suits you to install your new flooring!
- When your lease is up and its time for you to move, give us a call and we’ll come and uplift your flooring and move it to your new space for a small additional fee.
Mobicred is our trusted partner in this endeavour.